Reporting to the Club Chair, the General Manager will be a full member of the Management Board of the Club and will be responsible for management of both courses.
The General Manager will manage the performance and effectiveness of all staff, including the direct management of personnel responsible for the Course, House and Administration and in addition manage relationships with franchised service providers.
The GM will deliver a One Team philosophy to provide the highest level of service to Members, Guests, Visitors and other stakeholders./span>
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills and the ability to communicate with members, visitors and third parties, including managing media.
- Experience in the smooth running of a golf club and all its facilities delivering a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional organisational and administrative skills with a good knowledge of IT systems, in particular effective use of social media.
- Ability to manage Club finances and show previous experience of financial planning including budget development, cost control, preparation and analysis of monthly Management Accounts.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation, regulations and best practice, including Health and Safety, to ensure compliance.
- Pro-active commercial management to drive visitor revenue, member recruitment and other business opportunities.
- Sound working knowledge of basic agronomics and course presentation.
- The highest standards of integrity and diplomacy.
Remuneration will reflect the significance of this broad role and our desire to appoint a manager of the highest calibre. Club accommodation may be available with this role.
To apply, candidates should submit a CV and other relevant information to :-
Application deadline: Friday 15th December 2017