The Club are looking to appoint a dynamic, forward thinking, innovative and highly qualified individual, committed to continuous development of the financial stability and operation of the Club, to take it forward in line with the demands of managing a modern-day club.
Personal Skills and Characteristics:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and the smooth running of the Club and all its facilities throughout the golfing year;
- Demonstrate an outstanding ability to communicate, both internally and externally, and relate to people of all backgrounds;
- Responsibility for the Club’s finances and compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations and best practice;
- Pro-active commercial management to drive member recruitment, visitor revenue and other business opportunities;
- Sound working knowledge of basic agronomics and course presentation;
- Strong leader with proven management, organisational and administrative skills and good knowledge of IT systems;
- Offer the highest possible standards of integrity and diplomacy along with gravitas, common sense and good sense of humour;
- Appreciation of golf and its rules together with the traditions & ethos of a private members club;
- Candidates should be prepared to work irregular and long hours and live within commuting distance of the Club;
The applicant should have a proven track record in golf club management. They should also be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team of staff through upcoming major projects and lead the team in taking forward the continued improvements both on and off the course.
- A competitive package commensurate with experience is on offer.
- A relocation package may be negotiated
Application Process: To apply candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration & ability to relocate if necessary.
Application deadline: Friday 17th September 2021