The Club wishes to appoint a progressive individual to work closely with our Board of Management, so that building upon a wide range of successful initiatives and achievements, the Club is able to advance their current position within the top 100 courses in England, by pursuing our drive towards excellence.
The successful candidate will understand the needs and expectations of all stakeholders, demonstrating the insight and interpersonal skills, to respond effectively, across a wide range of leadership and management responsibilities.
They will join our committed team, to share with them a review of their corporate vision statement and further develop our strategic planning towards an ambitious but achievable business plan, with lead responsibility for successful implementation.
Candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Substantial experience of running a golf club, with evidence of leadership development and successful management of change.
- Strong financial planning skills, working closely with the Finance team, to ensure the Club’s financial well-being remains secure and sustainable.
- Skilled, effective management of team leaders, so that strong team work and high levels of professional performance lead to high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Pro-active commercial management to drive visitor revenue, member recruitment and other business opportunities.
- Effective communication at all levels, matching strong IT capability with well-developed inter-personal skills.
For more information, please visit our web-site: www.bdgc.co.uk
A competitive salary & benefits package, commensurate with the experience and skills of the applicant is on offer, which could include on-site, comfortable and spacious accommodation.
To apply, candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your motivation for seeking the post and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.