Timberlake Golf have been retained by Copthorne Golf Club in West Sussex to recruit an experienced and dynamic General Manager to continue the effective management of the Club and play a central role in driving its future development.
Founded in 1892, Copthorne Golf Club is a private members’ club boasting an outstanding par-72 golf course, influenced by James Braid, a recently refurbished clubhouse and a membership of approximately 525.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Management Committee, the General Manager will be responsible for the efficient management and leadership of all aspects of the Club, including effective communications with members, staff and other stakeholders. The successful candidate will drive initiatives to further improve the Club’s overall offering to its members and guests.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong, ambitious leadership with an inclusive management style
- A proven track record in managing a golf club or equivalent organization
- Strong financial acumen, an ability to increase revenues and plan strategically
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate with all groups
- A focus on strong customer service and a desire to continually improve
For more information, please visit our website: www.copthornegolfclub.co.uk
- A competitive salary & benefits package is available commensurate with the role and a golf club of this prestige and profile.
To apply, candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your motivation for seeking the post and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – e: email@example.com or m: 07764 682018, no later than Friday 20th September 2019
* Please note that any previous applicants for this position will not be considered.