We are a busy and friendly private members’ club, with a membership of over 600, situated in the north London suburbs. We are known as ‘Friendly Finchley’, which underpins everything we do,
providing an excellent golf experience, efficient administration, and outstanding customer service through the Pro-Shop and Catering franchises.
The successful applicant will report to the Chairman and be responsible to the relevant Board Member for all aspects of his/her business areas. The position will require support of the Finance director and part-time accountant and close co-operation with the Marketing and Sales Executive.
Knowledge and experience:
- The game of golf, its rules and handicapping system
- Organising and administering all club competitions including score card processing
- IT systems including basic website maintenance and Intelligent Golf software (distinctive advantage)
- England Golf and other relevant administering bodies
- Experience in all aspect of Club administration, Contract, facility and building management including budgetary control
- Legal requirements such as Health & Safety, Employment and Equality law
- Good financial understanding and experience
- Membership marketing and knowledge of digital media
- Course management and maintenance policy
- Be proactive, self-motivated and confident
- Possess a high level of integrity, honesty, dedication, and enthusiasm
- Have excellent organisational, inter-personal and communication skills
- Be flexible on working hours including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays
For more information, please visit our website: www.finchleygolfclub.com
A competitive salary & benefits package, commensurate with the experience and skills of the applicant is on offer. There is NO accommodation available with this role.
To apply, candidates should send an application highlighting your motivation for applying, relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate, if necessary.
Application Deadline: No later than Friday 29th October 2021