Position Title: UK Sales / Support Manager
Company Name: Golf Genius Software
Position Start Date: January 1st, 2021
Founded in 2009, Golf Genius is the leading global provider of affordable, fully-featured cloud- based software for organising and managing golf events, leagues and trips.
Trusted by the USGA and operating in over 50 countries worldwide, the Golf Genius product has saved time and eliminated hassle for PGA professionals, amateur and professional associations, event organisers, league managers and trip captains, enabling them to deliver a greatly enhanced experience to millions of golfers every year. Golf Genius is utilised by more than 9,500 clubs and associations worldwide and was used to manage more than 20.5 million rounds across more than 500,000 events in the past 12 months.
Golf Genius powers golf event management in hundreds of clubs, tours and associations around the world, including England Golf, European Tour, The Grove, Trump International, Gleneagles, The Wisley, Prince’s, The Els Club, London Golf Club, Monte Rei, Abu Dhabi Golf Club, Celtic Manor, The Dutch, Castle Stuart, Archerfield, Castiglion del Bosco, Yas Links, Trump Turnberry, Jumeirah Golf Estates and many more.
Further Company Information Available on Request.
In order to increase and service the growing numbers of Golf Genius customers in UK, we are looking to employ a Sales / Support Manager. This appointment is significant as we look to build upon an already impressive base of customers in the region. The Sales / Support Manager will not only be expected to add new customers but also be a primary point of contact for the support of our existing customers.
This is an exceptional opportunity for enthusiastic golf professionals keen to leverage their relationships in the industry and join a rapidly growing company. The position will enjoy the flexibility of working from home and travelling to service their assigned customers and prospects. The Sales / Support Manager will need to not only be a ‘Golf Genius’ – product expert – having the ability to train and support customer staff members, but also possess the poise and personality to be customer-facing and provide professional sales presentations / webinars to ultimately increase the number of customers in UK.
Responsibilities and priorities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in cultivating & developing accounts to upgrade to Golf Genius through your existing network of golf club managers, PGA Professionals and other industry contacts
- Provide training and customer support to existing UK customer accounts
- Assist in Implementing Golf Genius into a significant number of assigned UK facilities
- Work with sales to present best in class demo and marketing materials for selling to new customers and promoting greater product use amongst existing customers
- Be present to assist customers with administration of first events as necessary (some weekend days required)
- Assist in running / supporting Golf Genius at a number of key golfing events each year within in your region
- Attend regular sales, support, and development meetings as required
- Be the voice of the customer by relaying feedback and product requests to appropriate Golf Genius departments
- Any additional responsibilities and priorities, as assigned
- 5+ years of golf industry experience – preferably as a Golf Professional at a private or public facility
- Preferably a PGA Member in Good Standing
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Able and willing to travel as needed
- Computer/tech savvy with demonstrated ability to quickly learn new software systems
- Genuine passion and “pride of ownership”, as if Golf Genius Software was your own company
- Personable and able to interact professionally with peers
- Strong organizational skills and ability to plan and be very self-directed
- Strong communication skills, including oral and written communication
- Ability to “follow up”, doing what you say you are going to do
- Ability to work from home and independently accomplish tasks
Compensation / Benefits:
- £30,000 to £35,000 to include salary and bonus
- Travel expenses paid
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV and details of their current remuneration.
CV Deadline Date: Monday November 30th, 2020