We are looking to recruit a General Manager to work with the Directors in formulating and implementing strategies and polices to ensure the provision of the highest standards of Quality and Customer Care to all members and visitors.
If you are
- A strong leader, capable organiser, motivator, and team-builder with a positive entrepreneurial attitude who sets and drives high standards from their staff.
- A self-motivated, decisive manager who is results orientated; who plans and sets priorities; and able to deliver change and growth in a commercial environment.
And if you can demonstrate
- Experience of managing hospitality and events, ideally within a membership organisation which also offers other services to the public
- A talent for marketing, with experience in developing and implementing effective marketing plans using digital and print media.
- A track record of developing a culture of service excellence to deliver a consistent, high quality and enjoyable experience.
- An understanding of the golf industry.
- A suitable degree level qualification possibly in Golf Management or Hospitality
Then this position will be perfect for you!
As with all Golf and Hospitality businesses we have faced considerable challenges during 2020 however with a loyal customer base and experienced staff who are highly motivated, we are confident and excited about the opportunities for growth in 2021.
For more information, please visit the Club’s website: www.langleyparkgolf.co.uk
Remuneration: A salary and benefits package commensurate with the importance and seniority of this role will be offered.
Application Process: To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary. Please contact Ian Timberlake – email@example.com or +44 (0) 7764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 8th January 2021