We are a forward thinking, progressive club looking for an exceptional manager to help build on recently laid foundations for the next chapter of the club’s future. Club management / administration experience is essential. This could be a great move for an ambitious individual looking to further their golf club management career.
We are looking for a Club Manager to lead our team to ensure we provide high quality services to all members and visitors. The main area of activity is overseeing delivery of the club’s strategic plans, as well as club administration including clubhouse facilities, hospitality services, interfacing with members and the golf course.
- The successful implementation of the Club’s strategy developed in conjunction with the Management Committee. A particular focus will be to drive income growth from the Club’s bar and catering facilities.
- The coaching, development and performance management of staff to achieve high quality results and customer service for members and guests.
- The delivery of successful sales and marketing campaigns.
- Health and safety and environment.
- Cost control against budget.
- Strong leadership, diplomacy and communications skills
- Previous golf club management experience is essential
- Suitable qualifications in golf club management preferred, with current knowledge of all operational aspects.
- Business and commercial acumen and sufficient knowledge and experience to ensure that the Club is compliant with all latest statutory and regulatory matters at all times, including National Golfing authorities
- Excellent administrative organisational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of current office IT software tools, including Office 365, Zoom, Club Systems and BRS and the ability to organise subordinate users of the available tools, and data management
- Knowledge of website content management and social media platforms
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail, highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Sound knowledge of the Rules of Golf and the World Handicapping System.
For more information, please visit the website: www.lymeregisgolfclub.co.uk
A highly attractive remuneration package is available commensurate with the role and a golf club of this profile. Relocation assistance considered for the ideal candidate.
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Application deadline: Friday 8th October 2021