This private members’ Club is now seeking to appoint a General Manager who demonstrates a passion and drive to further enhance Parkstone’s excellent reputation.
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Golf Club operation and will need to demonstrate an extensive range of skills but is likely to have the following key qualities:
- Excellent people skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- A good understanding of the game of golf
- A sound working knowledge of basic agronomics and course presentation;
- A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Golf Club management
- A strong business & financial acumen
- Good knowledge of the latest Golf IT systems and technology
- A proven track record in man management, including the ability to motivate.
- Very high personal standards.
For more information, please visit our web-site: www.parkstonegolfclub.com
A competitive salary & benefits package will be offered to reflect the importance of
this position. There is NO accommodation available with this role.
To apply, candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your
motivation for seeking the post and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of
your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – e: firstname.lastname@example.org or m: 07764 682018,
no later than Monday 29 th April 2019