The Club now invites applications for the position of General Manager due to the incumbent accepting a new position.
The role will include responsibility for:
- Oversee the management & operation of the Club, reporting to the Chairman.
- Develop, with the Chairman, long-term strategic plans for the Club.
- Motivate and lead the direct reports to achieve their objectives.
- Oversee, with the assistance of the Club’s full-time accountant, the finance function, including development of budgets and financial plans.
- Ensure the Club’s service offerings, facilities and courses are presented to the highest defined standards at all times.
- Represent the Club effectively in its dealings with third parties.
- Health and safety and other legal and regulatory matters.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven management and administrative capabilities.
- Strong leadership, diplomacy and communication skills and a sense of humour. ➢ An appreciation of golf and its traditions within a private members’ club.
- Business acumen and financial literacy.
- Good IT skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work under pressure.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience is on offer to attract best of breed individuals, who are seeking to embrace a high profile role. Package to include private healthcare, relocation allowance (if necessary) & generous non-contributory pension.
To apply candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up to date CV, details of their current remuneration & ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07764 682018.
Application deadline: Monday 2nd March 2020