Summary of Role:
The Deputy Secretary will assist and support the Club Secretary to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Club for the benefit of the Membership. The position is busy and varied, with responsibility for providing the necessary secretariat support for the successful day to day operation of the Club, as well as, the ongoing development of services to Members and Visitors.
- Experience within a Golf Facility providing a high level of service with supervisory experience preferred.
- Enthusiastic, polite and approachable; always looking to exceed expectations.
- Experience of basic agronomics and course presentation within a Private Members Club.
- Modern day communication skills and computer literacy with experience of Golf Specific software solutions.
- Strives for excellence and attention to detail at all times.
- Offers the highest possible standards of integrity and diplomacy, common sense and a good sense of humour.
- Passion for Golf and in-depth knowledge of the golf industry, the history of the gameand etiquette.
For more information, please visit the Club’s website: www.rwngc.org
Salary: The salary will be negotiable but commensurate with the position and the overall package will include: Share in the staff fund after a qualifying period, pension fund and meals on duty.
Hours: Working hours to meet the requirements of the position consistent with the duties set out below. This should amount to 40 hours per week, but hours will be flexible and will include such time at weekends and bank holidays as Club activities dictate.
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Contact Ian Timberlake – email@example.com or +44 (0) 7764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 31st July 2020