The Club wishes to appoint a forward thinking and highly qualified individual to work closely with our Management Committee and to manage the club and develop the business in line with the strategy.
The successful candidate will show strong management and interpersonal skills when dealing with direct reports, members and Club officers. He/she will be financially skilled and capable of proactively driving commercial operations for the benefit of the membership.
To manage the business in line with the strategic goals and internal policies and meeting the fiscal targets and administrative responsibilities of the business. Responsible for the day to day management of the club and for delivering quality service to members, visitors and guests. The role manages a small team and is a hands-on position.
Personal Skills & Characteristics
- Strong business and financial management skills to administer the club efficiently and achieve the financial targets in the business plan;
- Ability to promote the club in order to develop revenue streams through external visitors and events
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate a team to deliver excellent F&B service to members, visitors and
- Proven IT skills to ensure the club’s systems operate effectively and are secure, reliable and accurate
- Ability to communicate clearly, both internally and externally, and relate to people of all backgrounds;
- An understanding of, and experience of ensuring compliance with, applicable legislation and
- Appreciation of golf, and course presentation together with the traditions & ethos of a private members
- A willingness to work flexible hours
For more information about the club, please visit our website: www.sandiwaygolf.co.uk.
A competitive salary & benefits package, commensurate with the experience and skills of the applicant.
To apply, candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your motivation for seeking the post and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate, if necessary.
Please e-mail your application to Ian Timberlake – firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 07764 682018, by Friday 14st November 2019.