The General Manager is primarily responsible for the efficient and effective day-to-day running of the Club considering the Club’s Rules and traditions together with the implementation of the Vision/Strategic Plan.
The successful candidate will strive to exceed the expectations of all stakeholders which includes Club Members, Visitors, Club Trustees, Board of Directors and Club Captain and will champion continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility and influence.
- Moving forward in career with a belief that this would not be your final position in Club Management
- Proven successful track record of leadership in a golf club or related service/hospitality business
- Full P&L responsibility
- People management responsibility through the management team
- IT and golf club management systems literacy
- Up-to-date marketing and communications techniques
- CMAE / GCMA qualification and willingness to undertake continuous development
- Energetic and inspirational leader and team builder
- Effective communicator
- Service driven
- Self-motivated and diligent
- Decision maker
- Resuts orientated
The remuneration package will be commensurate with the role, comprising salary, pension contribution and private health insurance. A property could be available on the Club’s premises, if required.
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience together with an up-to-date CV.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 7764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 22nd November 2019