The applicant should have a proven track record in golf club management. They should also be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team of staff through upcoming major projects and lead the team in taking forward the continued improvements both on and off the course.
Personal Skills and Characteristics:
- Proven ability to manage efficiently and effectively within the diverse environment of a golf club.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to support liaison with all sections of the Club, being visible and available for Members and staff.
- A true interest in golf – the sport and the industry as a whole – and in future development of the sport.
- A can-do attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure with good humour.
- All-round experience of management: HR, Health & Safety, budget development and management, good IT skills.
- The experience to know when to request support from the Chair or Directors, or from professional advisors.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional behaviour at all times to ensure mutual trust and respect.
- Work flexibly as required by the Club’s’ calendar of events and busy periods. Some evening and weekend work is inevitable.
For more information, please visit our website: www.torquaygolfclub.co.uk
Remuneration:An attractive remuneration package is available commensurate with the role and a golf club of this prestige and profile. No accommodation but relocation assistance could be provided, if required.
Application Process: To apply candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration & ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake: email@example.com or 07764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 1st October 2021