- Have appropriate experience & qualifications in hospitality, cellar management and food hygiene.
- Be friendly & courteous to staff & customers at all times with excellent all-round IT & communication skills.
- Be a team player but able to work on their own initiative.
- To achieve the budgeted incomes and monitor the department payroll & roster accordingly to meet the business needs.
- To be responsible for all aspects of clubhouse security including daily cash handling & act as primary key holder.
- To achieve an outstanding standard of service & train the team to a similar level
- To operate the department in a safe manner complying with current fire, health & safety, employment & licensing legislation and act as premises license holder.
- Oversee the cleaning contract and ensure that all areas of the clubhouse are clean & tidy.
£30k plus generous additional company benefits, and the opportunity to work in a forward- looking working environment. On site unfurnished 3-bedroom accommodation.
To apply candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up to date CV, details of their current remuneration & ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake: firstname.lastname@example.org or 07764 682018.
Strictly no direct correspondence via the Club
Application deadline: Friday 28th February 2020