With full accountability for the operations of the Club, the successful candidate will work closely with the General Committee and a vibrant and active membership which, unlike many of its peers enjoys a waiting list, thriving academies and an extensive social calendar. The successful candidate will show strong management and interpersonal skills when dealing with direct reports, members and Club officials. He/She will be financially skilled and capable of proactively driving the commercial operations for the benefit of the membership.
Personal Skills & Characteristics
- Ability to lead and motivate a cohesive team, delivering outstanding service to members and visitors;
- Ability to communicate clearly, both internally and externally, and to relate to people of all backgrounds and age;
- Proactive commercial approach to drive green fee, events and third-party revenues whilst underpinning a superior member experience;
- Strong business and financial management skills, including a good understanding of F&B operations;
- An understanding of all applicable legislation, regulations and best practice;
- Effective and proven management, organisational and administrative skills and a sound knowledge of IT systems;
- The highest possible standards of integrity and diplomacy along with gravitas, common sense and humour;
- Appreciation of golf and its rules together with the traditions and ethos of a private members club;
- A willingness to work irregular and long hours and live within commuting distance of the Club.
For more information, please visit our web-site: Woodcote Park Golf Club
A competitive salary and benefits package, commensurate with the experience and skills of the applicant and status of the Club. (This may include an on-site apartment, depending on requirement/availability).
To apply, candidates should send a letter addressed to the Club Captain highlighting your motivation for seeking the post and the relevant experience, together with an UpToDate CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate, if necessary.
Woodcote Park Golf Club
Meadow Hill, Bridle Way,
Surrey CR5 2QQ
Closing date for applications 25th May 2018.